Friday, November 21, 2008

Wow - what a film!

Mongol played at the Grand Reo Theatre this past Monday to a crowd of about 70 spectators. I think I speak for most of the 70 people when I say that Mongol was an amazing feast for the eyes. I heard all the chatter about the movie in the lobby and outside after the movie, most of it good.

I was glad to see so many people out for this movie event. And many new faces too! We hope to see everyone again and more to see The Duchess in January. 

I'd love to hear your comments about Mongol. What did you think of the movie?

1 comment:

  1. Mongol was very powerful.
    The Russian director did an amazing job and should be nominated for more than one Oscar.
    Regardless of what Hollywood does, the wold will continue to recognize talent like this and support International film makers.
    If you can't get to a theatre, make sure you rent the DVD...Mongol will blow you away.
    And stay tuned for part two of the Trilogy!

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments.